1. get back on a bike - we need to do a backflip before we’re old and fragile and unable to hold ourself up. and fuck, do you remember the simple flow feeling of trails and downhill lines? (let’s get a bmx too. street park and style dirt jumps, oooo yes).
2. i never learned to skate as well as i’ve always wanted. let’s be subtle pro.
3. i want to see the world. whistler, italy, england, america, amsterdam, should i keep listing? ahhh, i can’t contain myself.
4. you’re australian and you’re telling me you’ve never surfed? dude. how good would surf lifestyle be you buffoon.
5. 96 days and i get to be with my blonde human. 96 days and i also get to see my first overseas environment. emma you beautiful thing! thailand you beautiful thing!
6. yes music seems to be doing what you want it to do. it’s unfolding. but you know you’ve got so much more to offer and express. keep chasing, keep the patience, but don’t lose sight of the experiment. make it happen.
all focus on music and spirituality and dealing with being a standout face in a hazy crowd - and i seem to have lost that adventure evoking and adrenaline chasing root passion. more extreme sports, more dreaming, more moment and moments.
eating healthy is opening up my suppressed spirit. remember that one. all of the yearning passion and desire. all of the energy to get shit done.
i’m going to live biiiiiig. no mo’ taking it easy. everything always.
xoxo soul meets physical.